. : Maya Bouncing Ball : .


We were asked to create a believable bouncing ball as part of a project for university. I wanted to add a bit of character to mine so I combined techniques learned from Andy Wyatt in order to try and portray a believable bouncy ball with life-like traits. I utilized the use of anticipation before the jumps and overlap as he lands and added in a subtle slow pulsating squash and stretch to add a breathing mechanic and reinforce that believability and connection with the character.

The main premise for this piece was to enhance my animation skills, timing predominantly, and therefore not a lot of work has gone into the environment. To really bring this piece to life I shall be adding in sound and will post the results once completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Total Pageviews

Label

Poll

Label

Translate

Followers