. : 1968 Ferrari Dino : .

Tonight's session was proving fairly difficult. I managed to finish the door scoop without too many problems but my reference pictures haven't allowed me to completely understand how the window trim sits. If I can't find any close up reference pictures of the trim I will just have to recreate how I think it sits from the pictures I have.

One of the main challenges I have found whilst modelling the Dino is in order to create the cutouts, for example the indicators, I needed enough polygons to produce the right shape but not so many as to create creases in undesired places. I'm trying to keep the topology as neat as I can, it's always difficult to identify the source of a problem if your workspace is cluttered.


A little more progress has been made since my last screen grab, here is the latest. I have been working on this model in between lectures and quite a busy schedule, so the updates may be a little slow.


I have started to model another one of my favourite cars. The 1968 Ferrari Dino 206 GT. It is a mighty fine looking car and I wanted to replicate it in 3d. I gathered a few reference pictures to ease the modelling process.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Total Pageviews

Label

Poll

Label

Translate

Followers