. : Synth is Eyes : .


So I have been fairly inactive for a little while now however I have still been working hard to improve my portfolio. I'm going to kick start my blog back up with a mixed media image that I created. This image started as a pencil drawing. It is more illustrative than my usual doodles and I wanted to build on that by scanning the image in and working on top of it in a digital painting package. I scanned the drawing in and transferred to my iPad. I then used Sketchbook Pro for iPad as a painting package and completed the image within.



I find the iPad an incredible way to paint. Although the painting packages on the iPad don't have quite as many tools as you will find to their pc/mac counterparts, Sketchbook Pro is getting there and still provides enough to not feel hindered.  Until I have enough money to buy a Cintiq this will be my graphics tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Total Pageviews

Label

Poll

Label

Translate

Followers